December 25, 2008

Juxtaposition Design on American Apparel's Daily Update

Not too long ago, American Apparel's Daily Update blog featured a little article written by yours truly!  They posted about this article that I had written concerning their first LEED certified retail store.  Click here to go the the Daily Update post.
I felt a slight sense of "eek!" since they mentioned the surprise I had towards the fact that they hadn't "gone green" with their retail stores sooner.  But, in the end, I couldn't be more excited and honored since American Apparel is definitely one of my favorite stores!
Photobucket
In other news:
Just discovered that Mary-Kate Olsen was ice skating at Rockefeller Center's ice rink the exact same night that I was at Rockefeller Center and I completely failed to see her.  Did I mention how much I love Mary-Kate Olsen?
Lame :(


Photobucket
Photo: http://www.mary-kateolsen.us/pictures/displayimage.php?album=231&pos=6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that her mum with her?