December 23, 2008

NYC & anticon.

I got back from New York on Saturday night but, I have been sleeping a lot because I now have a really lame cold.  My boyfriend and I made this 10 hour road-trip to New York for the Anticon 3rd Annual 10 Year Anniversary show at the Knitting Factory.  Anticon is a record label comprised of almost all of our favorite music artists, so we knew that we couldn't pass up that chance to see them all on the same stage.

Here's a little photo re-cap of my trip:


Photobucket
Doseone telling the oral and musical history of Anticon (click for video)

Photobucket
Picture with my 2 favorites.  Epic.

Photobucket
A Manhattan afternoon.

Photobucket
Alias killin' it!

Photobucket
Yoni Wolf (of WHY?) doing his solo set.(click for video)

Photobucket
What we were all waiting for - the cLOUDDEAD reunion. (click for video)

Photobucket
Then the 3rd night, we decided to head to Times Square and partake in touristy things.

Photobucket
Wes and I at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.  This should probably be our Christmas card.

Happy Holidays! And also, a quick shoutout to May of the blog Mayk All Day Everyday.  I randomly discovered May through Dapper Kid.  May not only has awesome style, but was also coincidentally at the Anticon show, so be sure to check out her blog!

4 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Be well soon and have a very Merry Christmas!

Decor To Adore said...

Be well soon and have a very Merry Christmas!

May Kasahara said...

AWESOME PHOTOS!!!!!

definitely let me know if you head back for any upcoming shows lady!

happy holidays ♥

Juxtaposition Design said...

Laura - Thanks so much! I'm definitely starting to feel better and am getting in more of a Christmas-y mood. Merry Christmas to you as well!

May - Will do! I can only hope that maybe I will be back sometime in the summer. Have an awesome holiday!