The amazing AVANT-GARDE tagged me and I now must share 6 quirky little details about myself! I also would like to take a second and really thank Avant-Garde for being so awesome. She has consistently commented on my posts, pointed me in the direction of some awesome bloggers, and has just been an all around friendly blogger buddy!
So, here's 6 details about myself:
1. I do not have a favorite color. It's just way too hard for me to choose just one. So, how do I deal with this? Color options, especially in interiors, seem endless to me, so it's easy for me to end up with possibilities just racing through my mind.
2. I'm pretty tall, about 5'10", but I love wearing the tallest heels & wedges I can find.
3. I love chocolate, especially peanut butter and peanut M&Ms. But when I eat them, I don't just pop them in my mouth, I have to bite each individual M&M in half so that the peanut or peanut butter filling is in one half and the other half is just the empty shell. I have no idea why...
4. I'm currently working on 6 school projects. Yikes.
5. As a future professional interior designer, my hopes are to own my own business and design retail spaces, boutiques, high-end residential spaces, new york loft spaces, unique restaurants, salons/spas, and maybe some studio type spaces.
6. For the most part, my non-interior design classes at school have been focused on Asian studies. I've taken an Asian-American focused writing class, an Asia and the World history class, and I am currently in an Asian History of Art Class. I'm very interested in Japan and India, and enjoy learning about Buddhist & Hindu concepts and art.
Karly & Erin at Design Crisis
Jessica at Daucus Carota
Laura Ingalls Gunn at Decor to Adore
Erin at Design for Mankind
Camilla at Designalogue
Jaime at Design Milk
TAG, YOU'RE IT!
the rules: link to the person who tagged you, list the rules, tag 6 others, and leave them a comment to let them know you've tagged them!
Photo Credit: woostercollective.com