May 16, 2008

I'm a horrible blogger

I have been SO busy lately and I am off to Italy in a mere 10 hours!  Tons of stuff has been happening lately and I hope to update this blog with everything as soon as I return from studying abroad.

So, what's all this stuff that's been consuming my life as of recent?  Well, I've been constantly preparing for this European adventure, I completed my training session and couple days of interning at Hart-Davidson Designs, and I bleached my hair (and managed to have a hair crisis tonight when I realized the conditioner my hair dresser convinced me to purchase tinted parts of my newly ashy- bleached-blonde locks blue...thanks a lot...).

Anyways, sorry for NEVER updating.  I have my blog set so that a post will automatically be published whenever I change cities in Europe :)  and I may try to attempt some posts while I'm actually abroad.

When I get back from my trip I have upcoming posts on;
my internship
more student work
more of my projects
and probably lots on Italy and London!

Ciao for now!

No comments: