March 22, 2008

So here it is...

...the Interior Design Blog I've always wanted to start but never knew where to begin.
And even though, realistically, I should be researching "clients" and making bubble diagrams, (because I promised promised promised myself that I was going to stay on top of this next project) I don't really consider this procrastinating because I'm still doing something that's really important to me.  This blog is important to me because I'm extremely and somewhat freakishly passionate about interior design.  This is something I've always kind of known but really came to a realization about this past weekend when practically everyone was out partying for St. Patrick's day while I was staying up until 5:30 AM working on an interior design project and (dare I say) enjoying myself.
Anyways, I feel like I have SO much to say...but I'm gonna hold back so that I actually have something to write about in future posts.  Basically, I was always scared to start this blog because I didn't know what I wanted it to be.  I have so many views on the subject of interior design and at the same time I don't have a strong interior design identity.  So, I'm just going to let this blog become what it becomes.  Hopefully I can inspire, teach, learn, and figure out who I am as an interior designer all at the same time.

Enjoy!

No comments: